[정보]50가지 인생 교훈 (45가지 인생교훈 + 5가지 더)
[정보]50가지 인생 교훈 (45가지 인생교훈 + 5가지 더)
식품공학부 | 2014-07-28 12:25:54 | 조회 : 216
|Regina Brett이라는 여성은 인터넷에 떠도는 소문과는 달리 90대 여성이 아니라|
미국 오하이오주 클리블랜드의 The Plain Dealer의 50대 칼럼니스트라는군요.
이 여성은 2008, 2009년에 그 유명한 Pulizer Prize의 최종 후보로 이름이 거론된 유명한 분입니다.
이 분이 45세전까지 많은 경험에서 45세에 45가지 인생경험을 발표하였으며 그 5년 후에
다시 5가지를 더하여 50가지를 발표하였는데요,,,
1) Life isn't fair, but it's still good. (인생은 불공평하나 여전히 좋다. Life is good--> LG)
2) When in doubt, just take the next small step. (의심이 되면 다음 단계로 보폭을 줄여라)
3) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. (다른사람을 미워하기엔 인생은 너무 짧다)
4) Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. (너무 심각하게 생각하지 마라. 다른 사람은 그렇지 않다)
5) Pay off your credit cards every month. (매달 신용카드는 결재하라)
6) You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree. (모든 논쟁에서 이기지마라. 불일치에 동의하라)
7) Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone. (같이 울어라. 혼자 우는 것보다는 더 잘 치유된다)
8) It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it. (신에게 화를 내시오. 그도 받아 주신다)
9) Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck. (첫 월급과 함께 퇴직을 위하여 저축하라)
10) When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11) Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12) It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13) Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14) If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15) Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16) Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17) You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
18) A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
19) It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20) When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21) Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22) Overprepare, then go with the flow.
23) Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24) The most important sex organ is the brain.
25) No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26) Frame every so-called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this matter?"
27) Always choose life.
28) Forgive everyone everything.
29) What other people think of you is none of your business.
30) Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31) However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32) Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33) Believe in miracles.
34) God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35) Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
36) Growing old beats the alternative - dying young.
37) Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38) Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
39) Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40) If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41) Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42) Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
43) All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44) Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need. (질투는 시간 낭비이다. 너는 이미 필요한 모든 것을 가지고 있다)
45) The best is yet to come. (최상은 아직 오지 않았다)
46) No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47) Take a deep breath. It calms the mind. (심호흡을 하면 마음이 가라 앉는다)
48) If you don't ask, you don't get. (요구하지 않으면 얻지 못한다)
49) Yield. (양보하라)
50) Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift. (인생을 내 마음대로 할수는 없어도 그래도 선물이다)
곰곰이 생각해 보시면 아주 좋은 문구이네요!!!!
매주 한개씩 한글로 음미해 보도록 하겠습니다.......